Landlord Forms

How to Order Landlord Forms

The Alberta Residential Landlord Association carries all the required forms that owners, operators and managers use in their daily business practice. 

Each of these documents have been professionally developed to the higest industry standard and conform to Alberta's Residential Tenancies Legislation.

The Alberta Residential Landlord Association is the place to purchase Tenant Applicatin Forms, Residential Tenancy Leasing Agreemetns, Accommodation Inspection (In/Out) and the various Notices for use by any landlord who rents in Alberta. All forms are printed on either a 2 or 3 part NCP (self-carbonized) paper.   

Managing your property using professionally leasing documents just got easier whether you are an owner of an apartment building, house, condominium or secondary suite.  The following is a list of available Leasing Forms and Notices available for purchase:  

Leasing Forms:

Application or Tenancy, Residential Tenancy Agreement, & Accommodation Inspection Reports (In/Out)


24 Hour to Inspect/Show, 24 Hour Damage or Assault, 48 Hour Demand Notice, 14 Day Notice, 90 Day Notice, Rent Increase, Statement of Account, Notice to Vacate to Non-tenants, & Tenant Termination Notice

Other Publications:

Alberta Residential Tenacies Act and Ministerial Regulations, & Edmonton's Guide to Preventing & Getting Rid of Bed Bugs Safely


You can order and purchase online forms here, or you can download the Landlord Order Form here and either phone, mail, fax or email your in to the ARLA office.