Landlord Forms

How to Order Landlord Forms

The Alberta Residential Landlord Association carries all the required forms that owners, operators and managers use in their daily business practice. 

Each of these documents have been professionally developed to the higest industry standard and conform to Alberta's Residential Tenancies Legislation.

The Alberta Residential Landlord Association is the place to go to purchase Rental Leasing Forms and the various Notices for use by any landlord who rents in Alberta. All forms are printed on either a 2 or 3 part NCP (self-carbonized).   

Managing your property using professionally leasing documents just got easier whether you are an owner of an apartment building, house or condominium.  We carry the following forms, notices and publications for purchase in our office:

  • Application Form for Tenancy
  • Residential Tenancy Agreement
  • Accommodation Inspection Reports
  • Landlord Notices (e.g. 24 Hour to Inspect/Show, 24 Hour Damage or Assault, 14 Day, etc.)
  • Alberta Residential Tenacies Act and Ministerial Regulations
  • Edmonton's Guide to Preventing & Getting Rid of Bed Bugs Safely 


You can order and purchase online forms here, or you can download the Landlord Order Form here and either phone, mail, fax or email in your order.